Rules from Stardust
I'm sorry but without rules everything sinks into chaos!
- #1 - Please make sure that you already have a working/online trade post before joining as it is required in the join form. Also, your email address must be valid, or else you won't get approved.
- #2 - You must use a realistic name or nickname when signing up. If your name is already taken on the members list, please change your name. Numbers in the name are not allowed.
- #3 - Please upload your cards within two weeks of getting your starter pack and bonus pack (once you get it). Let me know if you need more time, otherwise you will be removed from the list.
- #4 - Keep a detailed card log on your trade post so the members and I can see how often you update and where you got your cards and other Stardust stuff from. It will be a good way for you to keep track of your trades and gains.
- #5 - Try to update your card posts/logs at least once in two months. If you do not update your posts/logs within 2 months time, your status will be changed to inactive and you must reactivate your membership to continue trading.
- #6 - Always send us a hiatus notice if you're going on hiatus for a couple of months. If you do not and your post/log is left un-updated for more than two months, we'll assume that you stopped playing or no longer interested, then you will be moved to the inactive list.
- #7 - DO NOT CHEAT when playing, especially with the randomizer. This means, you are not allowed to refresh the page when you get to the prize page just so you can get the cards you really want. You are not allowed to give out answers to fellow players as well. Make sure to play the games only ONCE per round. You have to wait for the next game update in order to play again. If you are caught cheating, you will be out and permanently banned from playing and joining Stardust.
- #8 - Members must provide a password to be able to access forms and the interactive section. This password is encoded in the database and cannot be retrieved or viewed by anyone.
- #9 - DO NOT DIRECT-LINK any cards, currencies, coupons or any other images from Stardust. Kindly please upload them to your own server.
- #10 - Be nice and polite to other members as much as possible. In short, be civilize at any cost. If members don't want to trade, respect their decision and don't be rude or insist what you want. Let's make this place peaceful and enjoyable.
- #11 - Remember to save all logs on your Tradepost. Since no log is saved here.
- #12 - Please also register in the forum with the same name as here.